Wireless n repeater setup
If you are having trouble with your wireless connectivity, you can consider the wireless n repeater setup for your network to repeat the signals and extend the coverage. Now onwards, losing connection is not an issue anymore especially when you step outside your room and go to dead zone areas. The post below is highlighting the simple step by step instructions for wireless n repeater set up at your home or office. So, read on and follow the simple steps to complete the task.
How to setup wireless N Wifi Repeater?
For your repeater setup, you can use the WPS method. Wi-Fi protected setup method is very simple to follow and lets you complete the setup process without any hassle. Following are the step by step instructions to complete the task:
- Plugin your wireless n repeater to the electric outlet.
- Now, you need to find the ‘WPS’ button on your WiFi repeater. Press and hold the button for about 10 seconds.
- After this, push the WPS button for about 10 seconds on the router.
- Wait until you see the LED light turn into solid green. The solid green light means that your repeater is not connected to the Wi-Fi network appropriately.
- If you only have one Wi-Fi LED on, you may need to repeat the process again.
- After this, press the ‘WPS’ button on both devices.
- Open any web browser on your system and browse the web address or IP address for the WiFi Repeater setup and connect it to you repeating the signals of the existing network using the default credentials.
- By default, the username is ‘admin’ and the password is ‘admin’. Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the wireless n repeater set up on your device.
- Once you are done, you can enjoy accessing the high-speed Wi-Fi network on any of your devices without any hassle.
Unable to Setup Wireless N Repeater? Try the following troubleshooting steps to fix the problem:
- Check and make sure that you have a high-speed internet connection.
- Instead of using the URL, you can use the IP address to log in to your repeater.
- Clear the cache cookies, history of your web browser.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct username and password to connect your repeater to the Wi-Fi network.
- If you are unable to access the wireless n repeater setup address, then reset your web browser and try again.
So, these are some simple troubleshooting guidelines that can help you to fix the Wi-Fi repeater setup issues on your device. So, follow them and fix the problem to complete the repeater setup without any hassle.
We hope that after following the aforementioned guidelines you would be able to complete the setup without any trouble. In case you face any problem, consider the mentioned troubleshooting steps. But, if the issue is not resolved with the steps above, do not waste your time, and immediately connect the professionals to get expert advice to complete the task as soon as possible.