AP Setup lets you log in to your Wireless Range Extender using the web browser. If you are looking forward to setting up your Wi-Fi Range Extender using the http://ap.setup, you need to connect the extender to the WiFi first. The post below is highlighting the simple steps that can help you to complete the setup process using the http//ap.setup web address. So, read on and follow the simple steps to complete the setup.
Setup AP Using The Web Browser: Guidelines To Follow
- Plugin your extender to the power outlet and place it closer to your router in the same room.
- Now, you are supposed to connect your device to the extender Wi-Fi network.
- For 2.4 GHz, it will be shown as the ‘Wireless-N’ and for the 5Ghz, it will be shown as the ‘Wireless AC’.
- Check the WiFi list, and connect to your Wifi network by tapping on the correct option.
- Once you are successfully connected, you will see the Ap.setup Repeater wizard appearing on your screen as soon as you open the web browser.
- In case you are unable to see the setup wizard, open the web browser and type http //ap.setup or 192.168.10.1 in the address bar. You will be directed to the login page.
- On the setup page, you have to choose an option that how you would like to set up the extender. For example, you can choose the ‘Extender’ or ‘Access Point’ as per your preference.
- Once you are done with the setup, you can unplug it and place the extender anywhere in your home or office for seamless wireless connectivity.
If you are unable to complete the ap.setup login process manually, you can choose the WPS method for connecting your extension to the router. Below are the step-by-step guidelines to complete the task.
AP Setup with WPS Method: Guidelines To Follow
- For setting up the extender, you need to place the extender and router in the same room. If the extender is placed far away from the router, it will take a longer time for completing the configuration than expected.
- Now, you need to find the WPS button on your extender.
- Press and hold the button for about 2 seconds and you will see the light blinking.
- Press the WPS button on the router. If the WPS is not enabled on your router, then you need to login to the router. Open the Wi-Fi settings and enable the WPS first.
- WPS light on the extender and router will blink for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Once the configuration gets completed, the WPS light on the router will stop blinking and become solid.
Your setup is now complete.
So, these are some simple steps that can help you with the http //ap.setup for your device. In case, you are unable to execute the setup guidelines on your own and need help, contact the expert. The professionals will give you the best possible solution to your problem and let you extend the WiFi range without any trouble for better connectivity. So, extend the network range with AP setup and access the wireless connectivity all around the home or office.